Updated: Sep 12, 2020
What is the ideal size & a shape of a woman? You will tell me its "36 24 36". But I will tell you it's "doesn't really matter". Just because you are little too far from having an hourglass body doesn't make you any less attractive. Accept you for what you see in the mirror, stay healthy & live the dream. Anyhow, I can't actually state the same when it comes to shapes of our favorite dinner savior; pasta.
Among 350+ shapes of pasta in the world spaghetti, macaroni, and penne has secured their top three positions for decades. While Spaghetti proudly hold two thirds of pasta production as it ends up in our dinner table, dipped in thick tomato sauce, garnished with flavorsome herbs.
Being a Sri Lankan who can't cook without chillies of any sort, I thought of introducing my best-loved kochchi (bird eye chilli) to twist the flavour pool of typical spaghetti dish with with a tomato base & chicken. Trust me when I say this. My one regret is that I didn't try this combination any sooner. Shall we?
Tomatoes 3 small
Spaghetti a handful
Butter 2 tbsp
Miced Chicken 200 g
Garlic 3 cloves
Onion 1 large
Kochchi(Birds eye chili) 1
Chillie powder 1 tbsp
Curry powder 1 tbsp
Soya sauce 1 tsp
Curry leaves to garnish
Salt to taste
01) Make two deep cuts on top of tomatoes.(To make it easier to peel.)
02) Boil tomatoes in salted water for 3 minutes.
03) Transfer them into a bowl of ice and let it sit for 2 minutes.
04)Peel the skin from & remove the stem.
05) Make a smooth purèe using a juice maker or blender.
06) Boil dry spaghetti in salted water for 10 minutes.
07) Heat a pan & add butter.
08) Add garlic & onion followed by seasoned minced chicken.(Seasoned with salt, pepper and a tbsp of flour for texture) to cook for 5 minutes.
09) Once slightly cooked add tomato purèe.
10) Let it simmer for 10-12 minutes in medium heat after adding chili powder, curry powder & salt.
11) Mix cooked pasta.
12)Garnish with curry leaves.
Check this video out.
If you loved reading this post, like, comment & share this with your loved ones.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Follow https://www.instagram.com/dreamtolivethedream &
follow https://www.pinterest.com/livethedream20/ for amazing food snaps.💛
Sign up to my blog for more exciting content.
Live your dream.