Updated: Jul 1
Every now and then, when you crave something sweet but tired eating ordinary sweet treats, why don't you try something new with a little twist? When you are too tired to spend more time in kitchen than the time you enjoy with your plate, why don't you try something easy and fast? When your palette is tired tasting same set of flavors , why don't you surprise your taste buds ?
I have an idea, a canapé you would love - vichy carrots.
Salt & pepper to taste
01) First clean and dice carrots in anyway you prefer.
02) Heat the pan and add butter.
03) When butter starts to melt, add sugar and stir till caramelized.
04) Then add carrots.
05) Add salt and pepper to your taste.
06) Close the lid and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
07) Open the lid and cook for 8 minutes.
Simple as that. If you have questions feel free to contact.
Share your photos with us when you give this recipe a try.