Updated: Sep 12, 2020
How do you eat oats?Let me guess, creamy mushy oatmeal topped with fruits or nuts?So was I, until I tried something new with it.If you have been reading this blog from the start you might have figured where I'm going to go with this.Let's see if you guessed it right at the end.
I'm sure you know that oats is one of the most healthiest grains on earth, with very well balanced set of nutrients, which help in reducing weight, reducing the risk of heart diseases & diabetes. This super nutritious food, rich in fibers, vitamins & minerals won't just be your favorite breakfast from now on, it will be your favorite quick snack too.
Never be afraid to try something new, because life gets boring when you stay within the limit of what you already know.
Oat flakes 2 cups
Onion 1 small
Green chillies 3
Garlic 3 cloves
Water 1/4 cup
Pepper 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Butter 2 tbsp
Flour 2 tbsp
Oil to fry
01) Mix oat flakes, chopped onion, green chillies & garlic together.
02) Add salt & pepper to taste.
03) Once everything is mixed properly, add 1/4 a cup of water gradually into the mixture.
04) Make bite size balls and let them sit for 5 minutes.
05) Fry them till golden brown.
06) To make the white sauce, add 2 tbsp of butter into a hot pan, then add 2 tbsp of flour & mix well.
07) Stir well after adding 250 ml milk & season with salt & pepper.
08) Pour the white sauce on fried oat bites & garnish with shallot leaves.
Check this video to clear your doubts.
If you enjoyed reading this post, like, comment & share this with your loved ones.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Follow https://www.instagram.com/dreamtolivethedream &
follow https://www.pinterest.com/livethedream20/ for amazing food snaps.💛
Sign up to my blog for more exciting content.
Live your dream.