We come to this world with a plan. Study, work, stabilize, have a family, save for the family, enjoy last few years in peace & die. Just the way we have a proper meal. Starters, main course & dessert. The more you dig deep into life, the more you understand life a little bit more every single day, you will start to realize how screwed up that perfect plan can get. There is no better time to acknowledge the uncertainty than the life we lived the last few months. Right? How many of your perfect plans went down the hill? How many things in your schedule got postponed, just like that? But you still wait to taste the dessert after all other dishes?
No ah! You taste the dessert when you want to taste the dessert. Simple as that. Live in the moment. Live today. Live right now! But most importantly, live right! That is exactly why we need strawberries in our life.
This heart shaped berry does so much good to your heart with every single bite. Studies prove that when you consume more berries the health of the heart improves. The low carb content, more water content, more fibers, vitamins, potassium & manganese work so well together to make sure that our entire body is in good care. With Nutella & custard you find at home, lets give the strawberries a twist of sweet goodness.
01) Strawberries & Nutella dessert
Nutella 2 tbsp
Whipping cream 1/4 cup
Warm milk 1 tbsp
Strawberry jam 2 tsp
01) Add 2 tbsp of Nutella into a bowl & mix well with 1tbsp of warm milk.
02) Wisk 1/4 cup of whipping cream taken straight from freezer, in a bowl on top of ice cubes.
03) Pour a little amount of Nutella mixture to the serving cup.
04) While the cup is resting in the refrigerator, mix the balance Nutella mixture with whipped cream.
05) Add that mixture into the serving cup & top with strawberry jam & fresh strawberries.
02) Strawberries & Custard dessert
Custard powder 1 tbsp
Sugar 1 tbsp
Milk 250 ml
Whipping Cream 1/4 cup
Strawberry jam 2 tbsp
01) Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp of custard powder and 1 tbsp of sugar.
02) Add small amount of milk and stir well.
03) Pour rest of the milk and stir constantly, until it thickens.
04) Add 2 tbsp of strawberry jam to the serving cup.
05) Add custard mixture on top of strawberry jam.
06) Wisk 1/4 cup of whipping cream taken straight from freezer, in a bowl on top of ice cubes.
07) Gently add whipped cream to the serving cup.
08) Decorate with fresh strawberries.
Check this video out for more.
If you loved reading this post, like, comment & share this with your loved ones. Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbCGsSThSTlFS4CZy7BvyQ Follow https://www.instagram.com/dreamtolivethedream & follow https://www.pinterest.com/livethedream20/ for amazing food snaps.💛 Sign up to my blog for more exciting content. Thank You. Live your dream.