Broccoli isn’t the very first choice of the majority around the world. Broccoli doesn’t receive all the love it deserves. When people enjoy temporary pleasures of pretty carbs & just when they need to get their life together, they always go to broccoli. Imagine how broccoli feels, when you embrace everyone else with open arms at supermarkets, while you choose broccoli just because you have to. Yet broccoli saves you from all your demons & worst nightmares with no hard feelings.
It’s okay to be like broccoli, it’s okay not to be loved, it’s okay not to be everyone’s first choice, cause at the end of the day you are their ultimate rescue.
Here are few of many reasons why you need to incorporate more of broccoli to your lunch or dinner plans from today onwards. Better taken raw, steamed, slightly fried or boiled.
High in many nutrients, including fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron, and potassium
Promotes gut health
Prevent various diseases
Aid weight loss
Protect against cancer
Lowers cholesterol level
Improve eye health
Today let us look into two simple ways we can prepare broccoli easily at home.
01) Broccoli & crab meat salad
01) Broccoli few heads
02) Crabs 2 small
03) Yogurt 1 tbsp
04) Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
05) Chilli powder 1 tsp
06) Chinese cabbage 2 leaves
07) Tomatoes 1/2 small
08) Salt & pepper to taste
01) Add a pinch of salt to crabs and boil them for 10 minutes.
02) Take a bowl with salted hot water, add heads of broccoli & let them sit for 2-3 minutes.
03) In a bowl, add 1 tbsp of yogurt, 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, pinch of chilli powder & mix well.
04) Mix boiled crab meat, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, tomatos & add our dressing.
05) Add salt, pepper & a squeeze of lime juice to taste.
02) Broccoli & sausage stir fry
01) Broccoli few heads
02) Chicken sausages 1 jumbo
03) Minced garlic 1 tsp
04) Bell pepper 1/2 small
05) Soya sauce 1 tsp
06) Brown sugar 1 tsp
07) Corn flour 1tsp
08) Salt to taste
01) In a pan at medium heat, fry sausages, broccoli & bell pepper.
02) Add minced garlic to a little bit of oil & add water into it.
03) ½ tsp of brown sugar, ½ tsp of soya sauce should be added next.
04) Make a mixture with 1tsp of corn flour & 3 tsp of water.
05) Mix it well to the sauce & enjoy with fried ingredients.
Check this video out, like, comment, share & subscribe if you loved it.
If you loved reading this post, like, comment & share this with your loved ones.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
follow https://www.pinterest.com/livethedream20/ for amazing food snaps.
Sign up to my blog for more exciting content.
Live your dream.