Updated: Mar 23
What do you prefer? Living life like there will be no tomorrow at all or working excessively to live a better tomorrow while neglecting today? I believe balancing them both is the ideal way to survive. Dreaming to live the dream needs effort so as living the dream, as long as we have our dreams defined right. Are you in control of your dreams? Will controlling your actions, words & thoughts assist you along the way? Blindly following a book or something someone said won’t do any good until we challenge our own mental capacity & the thought process to realize what is best for you. What is best for your own self.
Coming back to what this is truly about. What if we can satisfy our taste buds while making sure the harm it does to our bodies is at its lowest? If you have been reading my previous blogs, Iv always dedicated a paragraph of two to mention health benefits of ingredients or spices used, etc. Next paragraph is about the benefits of using this cooking method. Frying, more specifically, Air frying.
As somebody who cannot give up fried food while wanting to have a healthy diet, this is ideal. But there's nothing in the world with 100% good or 100% bad, so how can we balance the use of air fried food while enjoying it's benefits? Air fryers work by circulating hot air around a food item to create the same crispiness as in traditional fried foods. Air fryers accomplish this by getting rid of high-fat and high-calorie oils from the cooking procedure. Researchers state that air fryers use heated air that contains fine oil droplets to take the moisture out of the foods. The outcome is a product that has similar characteristics to fried foods, though with significantly lower levels of fat. For someone who is planning to control weight gain, someone with a risk of heart disease & for someone who loves fried food at the same time, I cannot recommend anything better than an air fryer.
Lets enjoy this simple air fried chicken snack now. Shall we?
Boneless chicken -100g
Garlic - 4 cloves
Carrot - 1 medium
Stallions - 3-4 leaves
Sweet corn - 2-3 tablespoon
Bell pepper - 2 tablespoon
Biscuits - 150g
Cheese - 100g
Plain flour -For coating
Eggs - 1
Salt - To taste
Pepper - To taste
Chili powder - To taste
For the sauce
Butter - 1tbsp
Milk - 1 cup
Plain flour - 1tbsp
01) Flatten stripes of boneless chicken evenly & marinate for at least 30 minutes with salt, pepper & chili powder.
02) Dice carrots, stallions, bell pepper into small cubes.
03) Grind the biscuit of your choice for the stuffing & crush some for the coating.
04) First add a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan & add minced garlic, carrots, bell pepper & sweet corns.
05) Season with salt, pepper & chili powder.
06) Mix ground biscuits, cheese & stallions together.
07) Gently roll marinated chicken strips with stuffing.
08) Coat them with plain flour, eggs & crushed biscuits.
09) Air fry for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celcius.
10) Enjoy with the white sauce made with butter, plain flour, milk, salt, pepper & chili powder.
Check this video as well.
If you loved reading this post, like, comment & share this with your loved ones.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
follow https://www.pinterest.com/livethedream20/ for amazing food snaps.
Sign up to my blog for more exciting content.
Live your dream.